Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy Passover to all...

One Seder is done and the other follows within hours.  Quietly I await the return of "normal."  My poor dog is wandering the house wondering where "his" spot has gone.  There are tables where there used to be floor space.  The couch is pushed way over against the wall.  His pillow has been moved to the family room -- exiled to the family room -- poor Bubba!  The cats are also displaced.  They are looking for their lunch in the usual spot and refuse to accept that they must eat lunch in the basement this week.  They are not very accepting and at this point I'm thinking "too darned bad if they can't get it straight."  They are way too fussy and pampered to begin with.  If they want to give me grief they can simply wait until next week to have their regular lunch.  Tomorrow would be almost normal if I was not going into Boston for more testing. 

I am feeling a little frustrated by that too.  My testing schedule has been changed about five times now and I am not completely appreciative of that.  I am now receiving news that rather than being in Boston tomorrow at 7:00 as expected, I don't have to be there until 9:00.  That puts my ride at work and my daughter (who has graciously offered to step in and bring me to Malden) right in the middle of commuter traffic.  To boot, I have one test in the morning and the other isn't until 4:00 in the afternoon.  That sucks, big time!  I'm sure it will turn out to be a wonderful day for an adventure but after all this holiday prep crap I want to rest a bit and not be traveling all day.  Oh well, why should I complain...I'm getting better.

So anyway, Happy Passover to my Jewish family and friends.  Have a wonderful Easter to all my Christian friends.  Remember this too shall pass. 

Keeping the faith!  :~)
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment