Monday, April 11, 2011

Another Monday...

Mondays come so fast!!!  It seems like I was just in Boston yesterday and today is Monday already.  I actually experienced nausea today.  It was fleeting and probably related to the headache I woke up with but at least now I can say I have had some and I no longer have to feel guilty for feeling well most days.  Today has been a very busy Monday and I have yet to rest at all but I feel a great sense of accomplishment with everything I have done.  I have read a chapter for school.  I have driven to City Hall to get my daughter's copy of her birth certificate so she can start driver's ed as well as got her the application for her work permit.  Yes we are sending the baby girl off to the workforce!  I have also gotten most of my homework done for class tomorrow!  Yeah me!

I have to attend a meeting later this evening for Em's confirmation.  I have to keep reminding myself because the mind is not as sharp as it was before the diagnosis.  I believe this will be temporary, like the other symptoms  -- at least I hope so.  I rely on notes and reminders like never before!

It is a beautiful Monday with our first temperatures around 70.  As tempted as I am to drop the top on the car, I don't want to risk getting sick.  Oh, I know better than that...as soon as I get outside the top will be down and I will be cruising with the dog in the backseat.  As a matter of fact, what better time than now!

Keeping the faith!  :~)
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment