Thursday, June 2, 2011

Having problems with blogspot

Hey folks,

Not much going on but I have not been able to get into Blogspot to blog in the past week or so.  Got lucky today I guess.  I have changed my settings so hopefully I will not have any further problems.

Anyway, as I said, not much is going on.  I just completed my 11th chemo infusion and have one left of the weekly infusions.  This week has been a little tough.  The fatigue has definitely set in and I now have an annoying cough from the blood pressure medication.  I could ask to have it changed but I am hoping I will only need it until chemo is finished, which is only a few more weeks.  I can muddle through I hope.  One more weekly infusion.  That sounds so amazing since it seems like we just started treatment, although it also seems like I have been doing this FOREVER!  I have grown a little weary of the trip to Boston every week, although I love seeing the nurses and other patients who are there with me every week. 

School is almost over too.  I have one class left and so far I have a 96.71.  My 4.0 might not hold up if I don't do well on the clinical task and technology paper.  I think my ego will survive the hit though.  After all, I have told Lauren that all you need to do is get a C and they give you your degree.  It's better on the resume if you have a higher GPA but they will still call me a MEd SpEd. 

I was not really expecting to be able to get on to blog so I have not organized my thoughts.  Thanks for listening to the rambling though.  Keep me in the prayers.  It seems to be working!

Keeping the faith!  :~)
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment