Friday, June 10, 2011

Last weekly treatment all done!

YIPEEEEE! 

Now -- there are four treatments left.  These are supposed to be tougher than the ones I have finished.  Again, I am adopting the wait and see attitude.  I did pretty well with the first 12.  I will pray for continued success with the next four and then, all done with chemo.  My appointments are a little messed up though right now so I am not sure when I am supposed to be going in next.  I am still waiting for a call from the nurse to help me get it all straightened out.  DF has been great about making sure I know when and where so I don't expect anything will change at this point. 

So what else is eventful?  It is Friday and things are pretty quiet right now.  Steve went off to work, as usual.  He left his motorcycle behind my car though so I can't get out unless I want to drive the truck.  Of course the truck windows are both broken (they won't open because the regulators failed) and there is no air conditioning.  It is still a little muggy today, but not too hot, so I guess I will suck it up and do what I have to do.  The dog prefers the car but is willing to accept the truck in a pinch -- as long as he gets his ride in. 

I am looking forward to a quiet afternoon.  Dad and Kathy will be down for lunch and the usual Friday visit.  I have soooo much to do once they leave though.  I guess the people who bought our pool are coming to get it tomorrow morning.  I did get the plants moved but all the stone is still there.  I really would prefer they not kick it out onto the lawn so I wanted to move it before they got here.  We will see how that goes.  I did not sleep much last night so my guess is that after the parents leave I will crash on the couch and sleep for an hour or so.  Either way I will listen to my body and let it have what it wants.  The rock can be moved later. 

Off to run errands.

Keeping the faith!  :~)
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment