Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Another gloomy day in NH

Can you believe it is June 14th?  It feels like March out there.  I am so tempted to turn the heat on and get warm but it's June 14th and that is out of the question. 

I started my new classes yesterday.  I have one online and one face to face.  The face to face seems like it will be interesting and involved.  I am not sure about the online one yet.  I made my introductions, which is normal for the first contact online, and I have to answer a couple of questions after reading some materials.  That is my plan for today -- to read and maybe answer the questions.  If not, I will answer them tomorrow.

Nothing exciting happening as of late.  The new chemo regimen starts Thursday.  I am anxious about how I will react.  Keeping my fingers crossed for continuation of my luck where symptoms are concerned.  For the most part things have been tolerable.  I would be so grateful if that continued.  As I said, I am keeping the fingers crossed.

Keeping the faith!  :~)
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment