Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Nausea and vomiting

Nice way to get your attention.  Nausea and vomiting are two things I have not had a lot of experience with during this battle.  Yesterday I had both.  The best part, though, is that once I finally vomited I felt great!  That is so sick!!!  Much better today too.

I have found today though that I am very thirsty.  I am hoping that the chemo has not screwed up my blood sugars in addition to my blood pressure.  I will find out Thursday when they do labs.  Thursday is also my LAST weekly treatment.  There is only one infusion and we have an early appointment so we should be in and out of Boston before noon.  That is great news because it is supposed to be hotter than Hades tomorrow here in NH.  Our first day that will be almost 100, second over 90.  I am very much looking forward to getting home and being in the air conditioning.  I might never leave. 

Tonight is my last class for SpEd501.  I am very glad to be finishing another class.  My new ones (I am taking 2 next semester) begin Monday.  With any luck things will go as well during those as it has gone during this one.  There have not been too many symptoms and only occasional intense fatigue.  I have managed to get to and from class (by the grace of God).  Next semester I have one class in Manchester and the other is online.  That should make things a little easier transportation wise.  The online class, I am sure, is going to be VERY demanding.  They usually are. 

Going out now to enjoy the beautiful day!

Keeping the faith! :~)
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment