Saturday, May 14, 2011

The voice is going...

My symptoms are starting to pile up.  I am more fatigued as of late and the hot flashes are coming fast and furious.  Now it seems I am losing my voice.  They did mention that the regimen I am on takes a toll on the structures of the throat.  I can no longer yell at Emily.  (She is so sad about this!)  I am working just above a rasp.  No sore throat or anything, just no voice.  So, let's take inventory -- fatigue, heartburn, hot flashes, no voice, bloating (have I forgotten to mention that ? -- probably from the steroids I need to take during infusion),  insomnia most nights (due to the hot flashes and night sweats), and I am bald as a cueball.  Emily still calls me "beautiful" every morning.  God bless her sweet heart!

Oh, and my mind is going too.  I suffer from CRS (can't remember shit) on a regular basis!  Sorry, I forgot.

For tonight I am going to make myself a cup of lemon tea, throw in some honey, and call it a day.  I have been at my computer all day working on my critical task for school.  I have just submitted it for plagarism review and will probably work some more tomorrow on the presentation.  Luckily that is almost done too.  I just need to figure out what I am going to say while I am doing it -- providing I have a voice to do so.  

Keeping the faith!  :~)
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment