Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Another treatment down

Today was a busy day!  I had my usual appointment at radiation but the doctor was there and wanted to see me too, so I stayed and saw the doctor.  She is very happy with the progress and with the way my skin looks so far.  She did warn me though that next week I could be a bit more red and have a rash-like appearance, for which they will give me a cream.  Can't wait!

After I left there, it was off to Boston to see the surgeon.  She too is very happy with the progress.  She is relieved that the wound has begun to heal and that radiation has started and is going well.  Me too. 

After that it was home (meaning the local area) to do errands before getting home.  I feel like I spent the day in my car, which I did.  This afternoon I have worked on my homework and then just now decided to take a break and play Words with Friends, which is something new for me.  I NEVER play games on Facebook but the rest of the family is playing so I wanted to play too.  Funny thing though, no one ever wants to play Scrabble with me here at home.  My board spins, it doesn't glow.  So, there was a little Words with Friends and now blogging.  I will have to go back to my homework this evening but I need a break.  Very intense and involved assignment.  I have worked on it now for about eight hours and am not anywhere near done.  It's due Thursday.  The sad part is that this is only the first part of the assignment.  There are two other parts.  Hopefully they won't be as involved. 

Tomorrow is another day.

Keeping the faith! :~)
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment