Monday, January 9, 2012

Finally...

I can FINALLY start radiation next week.  I met with my new physician this morning and she tells me that I am healthy, young, and my tissue looks good.  There are risks, of course, but I can finally start the final stage of this journey.  I have not been so happy to have news in such a very long time.  Six weeks will fly by I am sure. 

I noticed the other day the robins are back already.  I thought they might be just a few lost birds but I saw more today.  The squirrels are out and playing too.  Is it possible that spring might just come early this year?!

School starts today too.  I am doing an online course and am taking one in Manchester.  That starts tomorrow.  Break time is over and it is time to get organized and focused.  I am looking forward to this journey being over too.  After these two classes I only have three left and then my internship.  I will graduate in January with my masters and will probably never have another day off again. 

Life is good.

Keeping the faith!  :~)
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment