Monday, January 23, 2012

Getting back to normal

Three down, 30 to go.  It's (radiation) just another part of my day.   Today I went to the eye doctors.  I ordered new contacts (YEAH) and will be on the lookout for new glasses in the near future.  It is almost like getting a fresh start.  Luckily not much changes in my vision, even after all the stuff this past year.  That is always good to hear.  My eyes have not reached old age yet. 

School is going to be stressful this semester.  I can tell already.  There is a lot to do for both classes and after having the long break for the holidays it has been hard to get back into the swing of things.  It is even tougher because I only have to go to Manchester once a week, which makes it seem like I should only have one class.  I have two.  I find myself blowing off work from either one or the other during the week and then panicking at the last minute trying to get everything done.  It is only the third week.  I am sure things will smooth out by next week.

No work lately.  I am not getting the feeling that I will be working much during radiation.  I think I will take this opportunity to do observations and field work that I would not be doing otherwise.  Should be fun.

Keeping the faith!  :~)
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment