Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm tired

Today I started my third week of radiation.  I think everything has caught up to me because I ended up sleeping for a couple of hours today.  I didn't realize I was sleepy but when I put my head on the pillow and covered up with my favorite blanket the next thing I knew it was later.  I finally just gave in to it and slept.  I decided I didn't need to worry about what was sitting on my desk at that particular moment in time.

School has been crazy!  My online course seems to create assignments on its own.  As I finish one and turn it in and go to double check what needs to be done there is another assignment that I had not seen previously .  They don't seem to be very meaningful either -- just more of the same.  My in-class class is busy too.  I just submitted a 158 page report.  Luckily I am going to be able to edit that down and hopefully it will be under 100 pages.  I am not getting my doctorate, just my masters and a submission that long is insane.

Beyond that, there is no work.  I have been told by the sub coordinator that unless I am willing to go to the Exeter schools I can expect to have very little work until I come back from radiation.  To this I say...oh well.  I need to put me first right now.  I will work when I can and otherwise I will just try to keep myself focused on getting better. 

Keeping the faith!  :~)
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment