Thursday, January 19, 2012

More radiation

Session #2 included xrays and radiation.  I have FINALLY begun treatments.  They were painless and quick, which is always good.  I am so grateful to have them underway and so hopeful that vigilance will prevent further issues with the wound, which is still open and draining.

I am also grateful that there was no work today.  I have so much homework to do for both classes and it seems like I am making little progress.  Distractions are running rampant.  Luckily I got right to work when I got home from treatment and have completed my assignments for tonight.  I am not so sure the online class will be as lucky.  I have done much of the work but I am not sure I will have everything completed by Saturday.  Will have to wait and see. 

More snow today too.  It is actually snowing right now -- a light fluffy snow.  Of course it is snowing today -- It's Thursday and I have to go to Manchester tonight for school.  Gotta love winter.  Snow storms always seem to come on the day that I have to go to school.  I know, suck it up!  I'm almost done.

Keeping the faith!  :~)
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment