Monday, September 12, 2011

Surgery results are in...

There is NO EVIDENCE OF CANCER!  This is amazingly awesome news for me! 

I have been busy making phone calls and letting loved ones know the great news.  I still have to have radiation (for insurance regarding recurrence) but I will take each dose with the assurance that I am that much closer to getting back to my new normal life.  I have much to be grateful for and I have much goodness to spread.  I am not sure what is coming in the future but I certainly know that I have an new appreciation for living in the moment and enjoying it for what it is.  New challenges are on the horizon and hopefully I will be able to practice patience as they unfold. 

My kids are healthy.  My husband is healthy.  My pets are healthy.  I am healthy.  Today was a beautiful day and tomorrow promises to be even better.  Although winter is coming quickly I think I will welcome it with relish this year.  I am definitely going to be looking for those snowshoes I have been putting off getting for about five years now.  It is something I have always wanted to do and I certainly am not going to put it off any longer.  Who knows how long I (or any of us really) have to put things off.  No more excuses!

Keeping the faith!  :~)
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment