Saturday, September 3, 2011

Saturday again

My life is so routine!  All week I get up at 5:00 to walk the dog and get the hubby off to work, following which I settle on the couch and go back to sleep for a couple of hours.  I do transcription on Monday, Thursday, and Saturday unless I have something exciting planned for the weekend.  Every Saturday I spend the morning working and then we go back and forth for the rest of the weekend about what we want to get involved in.  Today is no exception.  Actually, Steve got up early this morning to take the car to the dealership so that he could get it checked.  Now he is working on the other car trying to get that fixed.  Will the excitement ever end?  As for me, I have done my work.  I have Facebooked friends.  Now I blog. 

What I would like to do today is hop in the car and find some place to take a nice hike, or go to the beach and watch the waves come in.  I don't want to clean my house.  I do NOT want to scrub the bathrooms again this weekend.  I do not want to do laundry.  I want to go out and enjoy a weekend, somehow. 

School is done for a couple of weeks.  (Got As in both the classes I just finished).  I ordered my books yesterday and now must wait for the new classes to start.  Lauren goes back to classes next week.  I don't start until the 19th.  It seems like a long time from now.  I guess the best thing I could do is to enjoy the break and get myself ready for the winter commuting that is going to come way sooner than we want it to.  Maybe I will talk Steve into taking the convertible out today, providing he drives.  I can handle the automatics right now, even though sometimes that hurts too, but I know I cannot drive the standard.  Hopefully next time I blog I will have something exciting to share. 

Keeping the faith!  :~)
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment