Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Good news / bad news

It seems you can't have one kind of news without the other.  The good news first.  I am cleared to return to work and normal activities.  No restrictions of any kind.  I hope this will trigger something in my mind to get more active.  I have spent so much time on the couch doing nothing that I think getting the motivation to get back into anything is going to be tough!

Now the bad news.  Since I will return to work I can no longer have the VNA come in and take care of my dressings.  I have to look into a wound clinic.  I have no idea how to go about doing that and I certainly can't pack the dressings myself.  Well, I could if I really had to but the angle is all wrong and I am likely to do more damage than good. 

Otherwise, this has been a pretty good day so far.  It is a nice fall day.  My trip to Boston was uneventful.  To the best of my knowledge Emily didn't hit anything with the truck.  Steve made it to work safely and all my homework is done for tonight's class.  Now I just have to get my transcription done and maybe I can start on the math homework for Thursday.

Keeping the faith!  :~)
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment