Thursday, May 31, 2012

all is well

My visit with my Boston doctors went well.  Everyone is happy with the progress.  I don't have to go back now until September, which is great!!

School is drawing to a close and I am crazy with finishing up assignments and getting ready for my last class.  I will intern this fall at the Cooperative Middle School in Stratham.  I am hopeful things will go well and I will learn a lot!  From what I hear there are a good number of students who require alternate assessments and this is not something I would likely get anywhere else.  See, everything DOES happen for a reason!

Otherwise things are unremarkable.  Camp is open.  Our Spanish student will be arriving 6/27.  My girls are the same as always, as is Steve.  Not much exciting here in Shapiroland.

:)
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment