Sunday, June 10, 2012

The end

It has been a long year and a lot of things have happened in my life.  I have always believed that things in life have a cycle.  There is a beginning and an end and all the stuff that happens in the middle.  Each cycle leads to a new understanding with all understandings adding together to create the knowledge we are here to gain.  I feel now that the time has come to end my cancer blog.  A new cycle is beginning that I will call recovery.  The battle is over. 

I thank those who have followed my blog through the journey.  I know there have been some who have been faithful and others who have been occasional visitors.  Either way I appreciate the support you have provided.  I hope never to have to blog about such things again.  From here on it will be a survivor's story.

Enjoy your own personal journeys and thanks for sharing mine.

Be well always,
Kim :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment