Thursday, March 22, 2012

I know I should feel badly but I don't!

Today is a gorgeous day!  It is in the 70s and sunny and there is a light breeze blowing through the windows.  I had thought I might be working today but it didn't work out that way.  So...I am hanging out pretty much doing nothing.  I did start cleaning out the spare bedroom so that I can clean for Passover but I hit a roadblock in that the wall needs to be painted.  I started getting the stuff together to do that but I have to wait for the mud to dry on the places I patched -- yes dear I did take the wall mounts for the shelves down and I did not damage the walls.  I just smoothed out the edges.  There is one screw that was determined not to come out, so I left it there.  As soon as I locate the Dremel I will take care of  that! 

In the meantime, there is always more homework to do.  I turned in my strategy notebook already but still have to work on my reading final task.  I gave up on caring whether I am doing it right or not and will submit what I think I am supposed to be submitting.  I already blew the 4.0 anyway.

My puppy is outside enjoying the sunshine.  My cat is whining upstairs for some unknown reason -- she is really needy today.  The other one is missing, probably in the garage.  She will show up eventually.  I did notice the garage door had been left open so I am sure if she is not sleeping under the bed upstairs she is investigating the garage.  She can't get out so it's not a problem.  School tonight.  One more class left after that, then two new classes. 

Enjoying spring!
Kim :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment