Saturday, December 10, 2011

Quick blog

I have been on my computer ALL DAY so I am tired and want to get a cup of tea.  I wanted to keep everyone informed though on the progress this week.  It has certainly been a long week, or at least it seems long to me.  Boston went well.  They were not concerned at all about the wound since everything looked like it was healing well.  It might just have been a ridge of healing tissue that sealed the tunnel.  When it was checked at the wound clinic they simply poked through and realized it was deeper than they thought -- but healing well.  The only thing I want to hear is that it is healing well.  The second wound in the axilla is healed.  It looks like I have a belly-button underneath my arm but I really don't care as long as it is healed.  I will continue to work on getting the other healed ASAP.

Classes are over for the semester and I am still sporting a 4.0.  I really love face-to-face classes rather than online.  It is just a better fit for my learning style.  Now I am off until mid-January.  PHEW.  I am going to relax a bit. 

The holidays are approaching fast.  I have tried shopping but I just can't seem to get excited about spending money that it takes me so long to earn.  I have had to spend a lot of time in kindergarten lately and I will tell you 3 hours with these guys is like an entire day with middle schoolers.  Unfortunately this week I have not been able to come home and take a nap.  It was a busy week and I am glad it is behind me!  I will try to enjoy today and the rest of the holiday season.  You too!

Keeping the faith!  :~)
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment